15 February, 2011

30 Days of Truth Challenge - "That don't make no sense"

I decided to make this one a new post since that other challenge post is so long.  I am now on Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

I can honestly say that there's not one person I that I wish I didn't know.  Even as I bitched about Mr. Smith in an early post, I can say that I learned some valuable lessons. 

Are there people or a person I need to let go of?  I would venture to say yes; however, I've pretty much expunged those that needed to go "STAT" (again, Mr. Smith was one of those individuals) but they are never really gone from my thoughts.  I keep them lifted in prayer, praying I don't ever cross their paths and praying I don't put my hand on them if I do. #iKid

But seriously, I realized a long time ago that I am a compilation of the experiences I've been through and the people and places that have had an impact and influence upon me.  If I were to spend my time wishing I'd never met them or wishing them away I believe I would be taking away from the cummulative total of me.  And I don't like the idea of that.

So coming to terms with the people I've allowed in-paths into my realm, my inner sanctum, mind, body, soul is what I chose to do.  Whether they detracted or enriched my life experiences I know that I was changed with each event, with each circumstance. 

Maybe I'm a late bloomer (wouldn't surprise me) but I've come to love the sum of it all... me, myself and I.

No comments: